Sunday, January 22, 2006

One foot in front of the other


Distance: 1.75 miles Time: 21:38:40 Partly Cloudy 11:30 am
Temperature: 79 °F Humidity: 52% Pressure: 30.24 inches
Well I did run today and that makes this new schedule already better than the last. Now to stick to it!! It was a beautiful day out almost a little hot. I Love the "winter" on the Gulf Coast of Florida!! However....come July I will be a whiny bitch about the same weather.

Today was a struggle but I not only upped the mileage but did it soon after another increase so once I have started 3 days a week again and I have caught up in distance I shouldn't have such a hard time. (I hope, I hope)

I am very happy that I finally have the City's skyline on the blog. I fought with the damn template for 2 weeks on and off. GO ME!! Now I really like my blog. A few more color changes and I'll love it for sure.

Run Run Run!!

No comments: