Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Super Slacker

Well I have been Pathetic haven't I. I haven't taken a whole week off from running yet!! Aren't I the biggest slacker EVER!!

I have some ideas up my sleeve and some firming up of plans that I will be doing over the next couple days and then I will start on Friday. I’m very excited that with the time change I can run later into the eve.

I wanted to go on a run tonight but traffic took longer than I thought so I have to wait. That is part of my new plan. I’m going to pack clothes on some days so I can sneak in the run, or try mornings again…..(well It’s worth bringing up again even if it never happens)

So for today….I’m a slacker!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone's entitled to some downtime. Take what you need now, it's better than burning out later.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, It is good to take a break when you need it. And it makes me miss it so I will be ready for whatever it is that I come up with next.

Anonymous said...

The time change has NOT been good for those of us who go in the mornings...