Saturday, January 21, 2006

Another change in plans.

Well faithful readers another week has passed with another batch of missed runs. I have to figure out how to not miss them. Mostly I have to not try to run after a long day of two jobs. So I am shifting the whole week to run more over the weekends and also I have to up the mileage a little each day to catch up but I think I'll be ok and then I will be able to maintain on the original plan till the race on Feb.25th.

So yesterday afternoon I ran 1.5 miles. I was supposed to be at 1.75 miles this week. SO..The new plan is to make the three running days Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. Then Monday, Wednesday and Thursday when I teach it will not interfere. Now the plan to catch up is to run 1.75 tomorrow (Sunday) and 2.0 miles on Tuesday!! That should catch me up!! YEA!! I think this is going to be a good plan.

Also today I found a paved trail at a park close to my home with every 10th mile marked and fitness stations along the way. Maybe after the race or on Saturdays I will start to workout with the stations too. I'm going to do my run there tomorrow and I'm very excited!!

Keep running!!

No comments: