Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Waiting Audience

I feel like I have let everyone down by not posting this week. And by everyone I mean all of my faithful readers who must be too interested in my stories about the weather to comment. Mostly I guess no one has started reading about me but that is ok because I haven't had much of note yet except for me.

The truth is that I have not run this week so there has not been a run to report on. This is not a good thing either. Life got in the way a bit, and with it getting dark so early makeup time is at a premium. Yesterday I did a search for a gym location that is open late. (I have a membership from my job) So tonight I will do the Wednesday 1mile run and tomorrow continue on schedule. From here on out I should not have to worry about how late it is because I can run at night at the gym.

I NEED A TREADMILL AT HOME!! I don't want to buy one till I'm further along in my running endeavors. It should be appearing my list of needs very soon.

I will post how the gym run goes tonight when I am done. Till then sorry to have kept you waiting.

No comments: