Saturday, April 29, 2006

Let the craziness begin...

Distance: 1.3 miles   Time: ??:?? min    Partly cloudy 6:00 pm
Temperature: 83 °F Humidity: 27% Pressure: 30.00inches(holding)
The day was fantastic. The humidity was so low!! I tutored inside all day except for lunch with magnetbabe and we realized too late that would should have taken our lunch to go and eaten outside. Why does food always taste better outside? So when I finished with my last tutoring client I couldn’t get to the trail fast enough and yet I laid down on a bench in the shade outside the library just to be outside before the craziness begins.

The craziness is my family!! Not one of them alone is crazy but at a pack they are nuts. My brother and his wife (no sister-in-law jokes…I really have the best one) are coming to FL from NC, They get passed amongst parents this afternoon and end up with my Dad and his wife here in Tampa for dinner. Then tag I’m it. I entertain them for the night and Sunday we do a “project.” In this case It will be to remove an unwanted fence in my yard. Then Mom and her husband come to pick them up and have dinner tomorrow evening!!

The house is sooooooo not ready so I guess running is out for the rest of the weekend. I’m really glad I made yesterdays a good one.

I CAN’T WAIT!!!! ARE THEY HERE YET!!!!

Ran yesterday…run again on Tuesday.

*This all sounds like a perfectly reasonable plan but it took 1.5 weeks of endless phone calls and e-mails to arrange. This is plan #345,792

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to need a destressing run after that!