Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Short runs on Tuesdays

Distance: 1.66 miles  Time: 19:49 min    Partly cloudy 6:00 pm
Temperature: 84 °F Humidity: 53% Pressure: 29.94inches(holding)
It was Tuesday again yesterday….that happens once a week or so. This week I was in charge of dinner so another quick run to get in before the adopted family gets together. It went much better than last week’s (I wasn’t as hungry this time) and I finished the last block with my sprint as always, and still had time to take a shower before I had to start dinner.

Sunday I ran as well. It wasn’t the most productive run but I ran. I went to the trails at USF. That is one of my favorites and where Randy and I always ran so it was good to run it on Sunday. I didn’t keep time or distance I just went for a run.

Quick RUN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you it's so good that you keep a training log. People really do benefit from them and it's something I have yet to make a habit.
Good job on the runs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I appreciate all the support too. I think keeping the log on the blog helps me go out on days when I feel blah. I know that people will be looking for the next entry and if it takes too long they may stop reading....and since that seems to be like 3 people...I would be very lonely....hehehe If I don't go and don't post everyone will know I'm a slacker....I am mind you but shhhhh

Anonymous said...

Dr. Phil says.... The more people who know about your training the more people you have to answer to when you slack off. Dr. Phil is God, ya know.

Anonymous said...

Yes MB I know About you and your secret stalker crush on Dr. Phil....and...in this case I think he is right....Now all y'all don't let me slack off. ;)

Besides I think it's working. I recently stepped on the scale and found I was down to the weight I was when I started writing my Thesis and had to stop the workouts with the boys in the mornings. (Which is a long slow 20lbs from what I maxed at)

That is the best motivation !!YEA!!