Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Some times you just have to schedule a tummy ache

Distance: 2.2 miles   Time: 31:22 min    Partly cloudy 6:00 pm
Temperature: 79 °F Humidity: 57% Pressure: 30.07 inches (holding)
It was such a nice day outside today that during my break today I scheduled a tummy ache for 4:30 this afternoon. That way I got home before the afternoon rush. I took my time changing clothes and waiting for the temps to cool a little bit….then I took advantage of this time of year in Florida. This is the longest distance lately but I never intended to run straight through. I just wanted to keep my heart rate up for a full half hour or so. I ran for several minutes then walked for two then ran again. It is a fantastic day!! YEA!!...

Now since it was so fantastic I need to water my lawn because that means it didn’t rain.

|: Run, run, run, walk, run, run, run, walk :|

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I love scheduled sick, especially for a run!

Anonymous said...

Humm...i think i'm going to have to schedule a doctor's apointment so i can go home and take a nap. It's beautiful out today and I'll be riding. Eh...at our age our bodies are just not as "reliable" as they used to be.