Sunday, May 21, 2006

Where’d ya go?!?!

I have found myself….see I’m right here!! Did ya miss me??

I know I usually update about a Friday run. That got sidetracked till maybe (I repeat maybe) Sunday morning. I fell on Wednesday in a hole!! A size 6 ½ swallowing hole and twisted my ankle. It’s not bad. Not even go to the doctor bad, just frustrating when I push my clutch bad. Well I know better, so, darn it, I will wait. Today the ankle barely bothered me and I did quite a bit of walking the mall with friends looking for a dress for a wedding I have to attend next weekend. So…maybe tomorrow morning. I’m going to get dressed and go…if I go very far is yet to be seen because I know better than to push a minor injury to make it a chronic minor injury. Just ask the tendonitis in my elbow that will not let me train for that black belt. Hope for a post soon. I am sure it will just be another day or so.

Just call me hop-along runner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to make that ankle better! Don't push it too hard though!

Anonymous said...

:-( Sorry about the ankle. I know how those holes can appear from nowhere. Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Ugh tendonitis just...SUX!!! Does it ever go away? Grrr. Tend to the ankle. Hope the Kitty is at 100%.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone. I did run Sunday. I'll post it when I get home today.

gg-Kitty is 100% I used glucosamine for the tendonitis. As long as I don't jar my arm by blocking karate shots it stays problem free. I don't even have to keep taking it.