Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Playing Catchup

I know I’m getting behind. That happens at the beginning of every semester. Lucky for me I only have to teach a lab two nights a week. Yea!! A little free time!! So….here is the quick update:

Sunday’s run went well my ankle was fine and since I did some other training activities with the guys first I only ran the trail once. Then I was pooped!!

Last night I got nothing done because the guys next door fed me leftovers from their big family dinner and gave me expensive beer. Finally I walked home at 10:30. YUM!! But lazy me got nothing done.

At least I took the video back to the store first and won’t have late fees.  One small bit of control in my life….I didn’t get video late fees. Sometimes you have to take what you can get.

Tag I'm it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to run with more boys, but they aren't good about stopping to see the pretty flowers. That and they hate when I have to oggle the other boys running. hehe!

Anonymous said...

=) Luckily the running I did alone.... It was the other activites with the boys first that made me so tired. I should know better than to run after a fighter practice. I don't run with anyone right now.

Anonymous said...

Funny how at the beginning of a semester we all turn into absent minded professors!

Anonymous said...

Here is the link...have fun!

http://au.astrology.yahoo.com/daily-horoscope/libra.html