Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Toooo Much FUN!!!

Distance: 1.3 miles       Time:??? min        Partly Cloudy 12:00 pm
Temperature: 90 °F Humidity: 55% Pressure: 30.06 inches (holding)
FUN!! Magnetbabe, Big Feet, Mother of Big Feet and I went for a run/walk. BF and I ran and MoBF and MB walked the trail at USF. It was very nice. It was however very hot. Summer is here even if we do have like 22 days to go before it is official!! With the heat index it felt like 96 degrees. It’s not even JUNE!! Soon thunderstorm season will be here and that will help some but then it just keeps getting hotter and more humid anyway!!

The run was fun and then lunch afterwards with the ladies was a blast!! Mmmmm Chicken Philly with buffalo sauce….YUM!!

The rest of my long weekend was fun too. An event in the Ocala National Forest with lots of friends, Kaine and Michelle’s wedding on Sunday then GameWorks after to play video games with the guys, the run on Monday, and later that evening a movie with friends where then even more show up than you think are coming!! We saw Over the Hedge. Toooooo cute!!!

Running to the next fun activity….

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun! Maybe we can do it again when it isn't quite so hot out!

Anonymous said...

is it ever not so hot out?!?! :) Oh maybe in December. I'm in!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'd even do it if it WAS so hot out...it's just exciting to get to see you all no matter what it's like out!

Anonymous said...

Even if it is hot and humid, I can't wait to be in your neck of the woods in about a month (though opposite coast, I think). Bring it on.

Anonymous said...

I say next time us Tampa girls take a field trip to BF and MoBF's stomping grounds. It's cooler inland, right? (kidding, I'm not that big of a yankee)

Anonymous said...

The one good thing about our stomping grounds is that we could always do a walk on the trail, then go sit by the nice wonderful pool...

I'm all in!

Anonymous said...

I want to sit in the nice wonderful pool! With the frogs!