Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Something to Read

Life sometimes hands you distractions...some large, some small, some good, some bad. I have run a couple of times and not posted. I will I promise. Probably on Friday. I have to sit around in my house in the morning and wait for the termite guy to come to spot treat. Until then....by request....here is something to read:

www.lifehacker.com

Look up:

the google text message thing,

and shirt folding trick.

If you are a computer geek there is a lot for you. If you like tech toys there is stuff for you too.

Enjoy....I'll be back in a few days....more or less distracted is yet to be seen.

Gotta Run...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really must share about those distractions. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting again! Now I have sufficent things to entertain myself for a while...