Saturday, August 05, 2006

Quick Report

Distance: 2.2 miles   Time: 28:17 min    Sunny 12:00 pm
Temperature: 82 °F Humidity: 84% Pressure: 30.03 inches (holding)


What kind of idiot runs at noon in Florida!! And for the record I did not believe the weather.com site with the 82 °F till I got home and looked at the outside thermometer. It said about the same so I guess it is true. I ran now because we are supposed to have more thunderstorms this afternoon so I wanted to be sure to get in some running. I did not try to run fast and in fact walked plenty to not over do also my shin hurts from the 2 miles earlier this week. I HATE THIS!! I want to continue to go often so I’m trying to take them all easy since it seems to be less the distance that I run and more the frequency that I run that make the shin hurt.

I am working on some changes here to the running schedule so stay tuned.

Running to live better….I hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for planning on doing the Disney Marathon! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!

Anonymous said...

HEY!! You gave away the secret before I could announce it on here. ;) That's ok....its the next post. Stay tuned everyone!!

Anonymous said...

I like to ruin your secrets :)

Anonymous said...

Watch it little sister! :)

Anonymous said...

Woah! I had another comment all ready but then I saw your first comment.... cool! Congrats!