Monday, September 25, 2006

Um....yeah....ok...Correction

Minor update to the last post. The TNT coach mis-measured/added the miles the other day. I got an e-mail saying he didn't mean to but we actually ran more like 9 miles...

9 MILES!! I checked the route with the USA Track & Field page and found it to be over 8.7 miles. I'm in for a little rounding.

Yippee!! 9 MILES!!! I guess I don't have to worry about the 9 mile run scheduled for the weekend after this. :)

Thanks everyone for your encouragement....I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Alysoun said...

WORK it, baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm even more impressed!

JustRun said...

Nice! Take care of yourself, that's a big mileage jump. :-)

Runner Girl FL said...

it was a big jump and I have had a bit of a problem all week from it. (Notice no posts) I have strained something in the side of my foot and I have been good and stayed off of it. I'm not too happy with the coach that we went that extra but then I think to the others it wasn't a big deal. It was to me. :)

Good thing this week is a recovery week and the long run was only like 4-5 mi. I'll see if I can do anything by Sat. and work back up for the long one the next weekend. (9 again)