Sunday, October 15, 2006

Friday Morning Run

So Friday Morning was 5 miles. It went very well. My shin ached the entire way so I think I’m going to have to break down and get that looked at. Any advice on how to find a doctor that specializes in runners. I don’t want to be told…you should stop running.

FireGuy and I are both going to a Halloween party and so we were trying to do costumes together. So this weekend I’m sewing a Darth Vader and Princess Leia costumes. Both Magnetbabe and Lisabetta have requested pictures so I will post some I promise.

Sorry the update is short but I’m out of town next weekend so I have to get this sewing done!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Funny story-
I was surfing the net and clicked on my "bookmarks" button and before I could decide where to go Wrigley jumped on the keyboard and mousepad and walked around. Next thing I know, here I am! Wiggly Wrigley must miss you!

Happy sewing!

JustRun said...

Wow, sewing costumes. Go you!

As for finding a running doc, the best thing to do is ask other runners. If that doesn't pan out, ask your regular doc for a good reference and then tell him/her when you go in that stopping running is a very, very last resort. They tend to listen if you're mean, I've found. Grrrr.

Anonymous said...

Oh you'd better post pictures - especially of the hair buns!

Runner Girl FL said...

MB - I love Wiggly Wrigley!! Hi Wiggly!! Darth said hi back. ;)

JR - Yeah...I can sew enough. I love Halloween soooo much that I learned years ago. My mom was good at it. It comes in handy when trying to look like a Viking too. ;)

Bre - I have enough hair to make a bun on each side. They will not be as big but they will be real!!