Wednesday, December 20, 2006

SWF seeking WISP

First... I ran some...my leg hurts...I think I strained something What ever I'm over all these over use issues!! I run or I don't! Whatever! Come what may!

Now....In about 2 days I'm going to tell roadrunner to hit the road!! Here for all public using google to search for Road-Runner.....

ROADRUNNER in Tampa.... SUCKS ROCKS!!

Yesterday I went to the Sprint store and bought this:





Funny....I bought it and the service started right away. I went home and stuck in a CD and it loaded software. Then I plugged the device in, made a phone call to activate it and VIOLA I was on line!!

It's a little slower than Cable but it is still pretty fast and I can use it anywhere!!! It goes with me like a cell phone!! And it works!! Now IF at home it is HALF as reliable as RR was then I'm doing great!!

YIPPEE!!

It took about 3 hrs to download a 1 hr show when it used to take ~1 hr but since I set it and go to bed this was just fine with me!!

YEA!! I can still watch TV online AND I can get e-mail again.

NOTE: Watch for e-mails announcing the changing any of the RR e-mail addresses.

RunnerGirlFL@gmail.com will stay the same.

3 comments:

JustRun said...

Whew, finally, a solution!

The big day is SO close! How do you feel?
email me and let me know how you're doing... taper crazies are the worst! justrungirl [at]hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hurray for internet that works! I'm a bit jealous that mine is so absimally slow, but since my computer can't handle anything fun, what's the point of an upgrade?

anne said...

How does it work - is there a monthly fee or a one time deal? I have Brighthouse...but want a wireless deal like that.