Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I got better

So now I’m mostly fine. Thank you all for wishing me better. Fire guy was the best and took good care of me. He didn’t want me driving anywhere I didn’t have to and he made sure I got everything I needed. The only thing is that I’m still tired. That and the antibiotics seem to make my brain not function right. Which doesn’t completely make sence but since I haven’t taken the pain meds in a few days the goofy brain things have to be that…or just being tired I suppose.

Thanks for wishing me better!! It worked!!

4 comments:

Big Feet said...

YaY! You're feeling better! :)

JustRun said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling better!

Natalie said...

Do you have any narcs left? Just curious...

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. It will take a while for the body to assimilate and cleanse of all the toxins from the drugs so I would imagine your daze and tiredness will be around for a bit longer.