Monday, April 09, 2007

Worky Work Busy Bee!!

The last couple weeks have been crazy. Other than the week I was down for the count being sick things just haven’t stopped. I had planned to use that week to catch up but at least I didn't miss the other weekends being sick. It seems like every night after work and teaching there is yet another project that needs to be done. Go here and help with this go there and help someone learn how to do that.

Now it’s my turn!! I have some projects and I’m gonna get a chance to work on them this weekend. I’m going to get up early tomorrow and either run before work or after depending on if FireGuy wants to go with me or not. Or maybe I’ll just go in the morning at the gym because it has now been a few weeks again after being sick and I will be sucking wind so since the first one back is the worst maybe I’ll go suffer by myself. :)

This weekend I would like to hang the light fixture I got awhile back for the bathroom and I need to borrow my friends lawn mower and do the yard. I think this will feel great to get done. I have felt really behind around the house.

4 comments:

JustRun said...

Well at least you're back! :)

( I understand about sucking wind, I had my first run on Saturday in over a week and I was the DEFINITION of sucking wind. It comes back, or so I hear.)

Anonymous said...

Yard??? I forget that you are in sunny Florida. My yard is still covered in snow. Ugh!

Bre said...

glad you're back!!

anne said...

Hope you are feeling better.