Friday, January 06, 2006

Brrrrr.....


Distance: 1.25 mile Time: 16:49:07 Bright and Sunny 7:45 am
Temperature: 53 °F Humidity: 59% Pressure: 29.96 inches

Ok...Note to self 53 °F is a little cold for short sleeves. I don't think I would have been uncomfortable with a light sweat shirt or workout jacket. Even better my long sleeve workout shirt!! It's likely to be cool like this again so I will keep that in mind.

Again my 1.25 mile time went down!! Yea!! I felt better today too. My right foot cramped a little but it was better than Wednesday. It wasn't easy still but I was able to give a good little push at the end so I must have had something left.

This completes 1 week of work since I started this page. I don't know if this is helping but I'm enjoying playing with the html code when I'm not posting. Tomorrow 60 min walk and a rest day Sunday should be a perfect plan.

No comments: