Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Two more lbs gone!!


Distance: 1 mile Time: 13:24:63 Partly Cloudy 6:30 pm
Temperature: 61°F Humidity: 63% Pressure: 30.06 inches

The last two days in a row that the scale said 193 lbs. I figure if it is on the scale two days in a row then I can count it. So two more pounds gone!! Yea for me!!

Also tonight my time got faster!! Yea!! I was a little worried that I started too fast but it felt so good I just kept going. It's not faster than the first mile but it's better than the second run.

It was a little cooler but it didn't take long for me to work up my sweat!! So I'm good.

I was glad I could run. I have a friend who is in the hospital right now after some rejection problems from a bone marrow stem cell transplant and he is doing better today but he is in rough shape. Some friends went to see him today and I talked to his family. He is getting weaker all the time. I'm glad I could run. He couldn't run right now if he wanted to. It will be a long time before he can play football with us again.

I was also a little wound up from the friends going to the hospital and some other minor over all but personal stresses. It was a nice relaxing run.

No comments: