Monday, January 02, 2006

Days like these


Distance: 1.25 miles Time: 17:59:82 Sunny, Bright and Clear
Temperature: 73°F Humidity: 79% Pressure: 30.11 inches

Days like these I love that I live in Florida!!
I live where other people vacation!!

My run went well. I did the entire way. I was slow and my feet were a bit crampy. Probably because my calves are sore....That's where the leap second leaping got back at me!! Oh well. I did it is the important thing. My mile time was 14 min and change so much slower than last time. The last 1/4 mile was one of the best. I guess by pushing for one 1/4 mile more, I sped up.

The rest of the weeks plan looks like this:
Tomorrow is a rest/jog-walk day, then a 1 mile distance scheduled forWednesday, Thursday is REST, 1.25 miles on Friday and a 60 min walk Saturday.

Well I'm off. After holidays housework beckons.

No comments: