Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

My 60 min walk yesterday went well. While I was a little sore when I first rolled out of bed it wasn't bad and I was able to run around all day no problem.

The New Years celebration was fantastic, and there was a new guy to get to know. It went a little slow but he was ok over all. I also talked everyone into leaping the leap second at midnight. It was soooooo much fun.

Today I was still a little sore but if the second day is worse and all the leaping for the leap second last night did not seem to make it much to discuss. Today was rest/jog-walk. I chose rest rather than to schedule something, but really I did very vigorous house work and packing of Christmas decorations, disposal of tree, removal of house lights and packing of everything ....tomorrow the floors will be mopped....from one end of the house to the other. I love it when the house gets clean.

Tomorrow's scheduled run is 1.25 miles. I measured out the route today so I will be ready. I hope to go mid morning before the house work begins. I will make this distance. I know from the 1 mile day it will be the end of my limit but I had enough left that I could have pushed so I can do it.

If you are a runner....Think of me as you most likely run much farther.
If you are not....Think of me as you sit on your couch and know I miss it, but I love this too.

No comments: