Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Introducing.....

A friend of mine, magnetbabe, has declared February 15th Blog about your Cats day. So....

LOKI
He is an acquisition from a 4th of July party. And I was the sober one!!






FREYA
I got Freya because Loki was a lone kitten and needed a friend...(Or I was going to lose my sanity) She was from a litter from a friends cat that "got out" before getting fixed.




SAGA
This baby girl was pathetic and starving on the street corner and my heart just melted for her. (and when I say pathetic she was P A T H E T I C ! !) She is now Happy and Healthy and Loki's Pride and Joy.




So those are my Kitten Mittens!! And while I get no sleep on cold nights because they are all on top of me I love every minute of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute mittens! Someday you will have to elaborate on just how P A T H E T I C Saga was...