Sunday, April 09, 2006

Success!!

Yesterday was the First Annual Miles for Moffett Event, and many of Randy's family and friends walked together. Everyone had a great time!! The mile went really fast and we all walked as a big group. People found us from our shirts and we saw people we knew in other groups walking for friends or family of their own. It was a huge turn out I hope the Moffitt people know what a fantastic event they put on.

As for our little group I think everyone had a fun time!! We hopped and walked and skipped and monkey walked and giggled and bounced and walked backwards to take pictures all the way along. The brunch afterwards went well and everyone stayed and visited for hours. It was very nice. I’m ready for next year!! I will post pictures as soon as I have them.

Now I need something else to think about...hmmmm...well I’ll come up with some big scheme I’m sure.

Next up the Draft Day Dash...

Running into my self at this point (am I comming or going)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I had a comment here but apparently, it didn't "take." Anyway, that sounds like a lot of fun! And anything followed by brunch is good in my book. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look into why that didn't take. hmmmmm.....

It was a blast and I think every is a little sad it's over. Next time I'll save ya a bagle. ;)

Anonymous said...

I got an email saying the pics were ready but there weren't any with my bib number :(