Monday, May 15, 2006

Sick Kitty

Distance: 2.0 miles   Time: 22:19 min    Partly Cloudy 5:45 pm
Temperature: 81 °F Humidity: 54% Pressure: 29.94 inches (rising)
I got an unexpected run in today. I stayed home sick from work today. No, no I’m not sick and I didn’t play hooky…exactly. I had to stay home because when I fed the three cutest kitties this morning Loki did not come for breakfast!! I finally found him in the second bedroom under the bed. After I dragged him out and took his temperature (105°F) it was official, I was calling in. I got an early appointment at the vet who sent me home with an antibiotic to keep him from getting any secondary infections and told me it was the kitty flu and if he wasn’t better in a few days bring him back.

So….I got in a run. 2 miles and I ran the whole way and it was a decent time for me!!

Back to taking care of Loki…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well, Loki!!!
I have a sick puppy (Deano). Hope both the boys get better soon...

Anonymous said...

Bet mine complains less!! Hope Deano feels better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty. Good luck with him.

And good job on the run, too!