Thursday, June 29, 2006

Reasons to Run

Distance: 3.0 miles   Time: 36:15 min    Partly Cloudy 8:30 pm
Temperature: 85 °F Humidity: 63% Pressure: 30.05 inches (falling)
Sometimes I run because the alarm went off and it is time to get up and do that. Sometimes I run after work and teaching and I enjoy the movement after being inside all day. Often on Saturdays I run because the sun is shining and I live where other people vacation. I run to breathe, I run to get out of my head, I run to pray and think. I run ‘cause I’m happy, or sad, or lonely, or frustrated or excited. I run cause I feel fat and board or skinny and energetic. Sometimes I just run.

Today I ran because BOYS ARE ETERNALLY DUMB!!! I want to poke all of their eyes out.

1) Don’t get snippy with me at work ‘cause you can’t do it and I can and you need my help when you don’t want it!

2) I miss my best friend at work because he doesn’t work there anymore….NOW WORK SUCKS!!

3) I am unhappy with my dart throwing partner at work just because he wasn’t there all week…..he got a vacation. (Note: he didn’t do anything I just was board all week)

4) Don’t tell me you “Thought that was the plan for Friday” when you made a HUGE deal about being busy all weekend, including Friday!! I know perfectly well it was supposed to be Thursday!!

5) If you are a liberal SHUT UP!! If you are a conservative SHUT UP!! I’m tired of all of it!! Is there any other subject when it isn’t football season!! How ‘bout them Rays?!?!
(Note:I have not yet recovered from the last presidential race at work)

Well that is all I have to say. Boys are eternally dumb!! (I know we are probably eternally crazy but that is only to them and they are DUMB!!)

I went to the bookstore tonight and bought a book on my assigned reading list and now I am going to go try to hide for the weekend and read it.

Running Crazy!! (‘cause they made me this way!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hear ya! Have a good weekend and a good break from dumb boys. :)

Anonymous said...

I think we came to that conclusion a few weeks ago before I left... :)