Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Don't get cocky!!

Distance:???              Time: 20:00 min    Partly cloudy 6:00 pm
Temperature: 87 °F Humidity: 67% Pressure: 30.06 inches (falling)
I spoke too soon yesterday when I said 20 min was easy. It should have been. I had a little trouble with the 20 minutes, when I shouldn’t have. I hadn’t run all week and it got me. A nice stitch for a little over half way. I did finish so that is the important part. Running with FireGuy is going to be fun. We started out a little fast for me (my fault…I’m never good at picking a pace) and I think I should have drank more all day but he was good about pushing when the stitch hurt with out making me want to kick him in the shins.

School starts today and I am teaching Physics w/ Calc II and the Lab. After work I have to go teach the class tonight and then off to do the run.

Start out a little slower, drink lots of water, Run Run Run.

No comments: