Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sad Sad Day!!

Dear Pluto,

I’m sorry to hear about your recent loss of title. This was not fair!! So you orbit a little differently, and cockeyed. So you are mostly made of Ice. I still love you.

I would rather 12 planets than 8. They didn’t ask me. I’m sure they have their reasons, and now there are guidelines for planets but they should have grandfathered you in. You have proudly held that title for many years.

I loathe that at some point I will have to hear children rattle off our Sun's beloved planetary satellites and you will not be among them.

You will always be a planet to me you captured little wandering ice ball you.

Love,
RunnerGirlFL

Distance:2.4 miles  Time: 30:00 min    dark 8:30 pm
Temperature: 81 °F Humidity: 89% Pressure: 29.97 inches (holding)

No comments: