Saturday, September 09, 2006

FOOTBALL!! YIPPEE!!!

Ok….all the runs for the week are in! Thursday night’s class went late so I ran that run yesterday morning. Now I just have to get through tomorrow morning’s run and I will have had a very successful week.

A sorta lost friend had a housewarming party this evening. It was a whole a lot of fun to reconnect with some old friends I haven’t seen in a long time. I didn’t realize how much I missed some of them till we were all in the same room like we used to be. More than once was “remember the time that” or “That one time” It was nice

Today……it begins….one of my two favorite seasons….

F O O T B A L L S E A S O N ! ! !

USF is home this week so tailgating and then the game…. This is with some new people to hang out with and new friends to make. Tailgating is a good time for that and food always tastes better outside!! Then tromp off to the stadium and GO BULLS!!!

On Sunday it’ll be GO BUCS!! 1:00 game more fun!! I haven’t heard too much from the football group yet but I’m sure we will come up with a plan. Oh and a run on Sunday.

Gotta run!! Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(JustRun)
Oh yeah! FOOT-BALL. :-)