Sunday, September 10, 2006

Stupid Bucs!!

60 min timed run = over 4 miles!! That is farther and longer than I had run before. The shin splints are attempting to show up again but I think I’ll be ok. I have started right away with some OTC anti-inflammatories and ice packs. And the during the week runs don’t really get much longer it is mostly the weekend ones that do so if they aren’t too bothered by what I’m doing during the week they should rest enough to handle the weekends. That is my theory anyway. Today’s run was tough. It was noon, it was humid because it was about to rain, and it was longer than I had gone before. But here I am on the other side!!

Last night the USF Bulls were victorious over FL International U. The tailgating was fantastic. (Strongbow cider on TAP!! YUM) and getting to know new friends a little better.

Today however….Not so good for the Buccaneers. Not a great start to the season guys!! You have to show up for the game!!

Time to start dinner!!

Eating to run!!

2 comments:

Alysoun said...

Ah, runnerg!!! YOu feel the pain, the sting, the horror that has been Fins Football Fans' nightmare for years....

DOlfans the world over feel your pain. It doesn't BOTHER us much, but we feel it :))

Bird

Runner Girl FL said...

Did you forget the years and decades of the Bucs? This is nothing new.....just another year of the same ole Bucs!