Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hurry they're gaining!!

Distance: 3 miles     Time: 36:07 min    Cloudy 6:30 pm
Temperature: 80 °F Humidity: 81% Pressure: 29.96 inches (rising)
Last night’s run went very well. Bayshore Blvd is very nice and a great place to run. FireGuy and I look at the boats and the edge of the bay off on the horizon and it’s just nice to look at, we catch up on the last couple days, how’s school, how’s work etc…and talk about plans…mostly silly pirate get away plans. (We park at the pirate ship that invades Tampa every year) or Viking invasion plans. (Shocking I know)

We make up games…we ran out in this amount of time and ended up “behind enemy lines” and have to get back to the pirate ship before it sails away. (We didn’t quite make it….I slowed down)

Or how close to Lumberton, MS can you sail a boat (a Viking long ship to be specific) from Gulfport, MS? How long does it take to sail from Tampa to Gulfport? Do you know how to sail? ‘Cause I don’t!! And I’m NOT rowing to Mississippi.

Anyone who knows me will attest that I am 4 years old and I’m always in for playing pretend….and FireGuy is just as silly as I am. (Maybe even sillier)

Last night we ran 1.5miles out and back….and guess what…We got away!!

Running to stay ahead of the pirates!!

4 comments:

Alysoun said...

You. Fireguy....I'd not sya *4* years old, more like *9* years old :)

Love yameanit!

Anonymous said...

Vikings, Pirates.... same guys, different hats.

I know how to sail, do you have a Viking longship? I have some bad news for you though.... You can't get close enough to Lumberton to raid Gulf Wars via Longship. Now if your longship is on wheels, that might be another story. =)

Rabid Attack Sheep

Runner Girl FL said...

Silly Sheep....You take horses to get the rest of the way to Lumberton.... Not that I can ride a horse any more than I can sail.

And no I don't have a Long Ship or Horses...It's PRETEND remember. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ha! I have something totally new to think about on my runs now! :)