Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Run away and don't look back!!!! (at beta)

Distance: 2.63 miles    Time: 35:00 min    inside 9:30 pm
Temperature: cool °F Humidity: ??% Pressure: ??.?? inches (?)
The run tonight went better but it’s hard to tell since I ran at the gym. It’s always easier there with the cooler dryer air. FireGuy has a test tomorrow so I was on my own tonight. He promised to be back to running tomorrow.

So here is the update:

B L O G G E R
B E T A
S U C K S ! ! !

And they don’t even know it. I sent them an e-mail telling them I want to go back…they said they can’t. But they hope I like my new features…. Yeah right….I love ‘em. So much that I want to GO BACK!!!

I had almost no problems with my old template in blogger….now I lost that, started again and can’t edit the HTML yet so it looks like Sh*t!!

They tell me all of you can comment on my blog….and it’s just not true. So what fun is this?

Please feel free to keep in touch at my e-mail at RunnerGirlFL@gmail.com. And as soon as blogger gets ther heads out of their a$$ I’ll let ya know!!

Thanks for reading

Running around and no one to tell it to…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to see if I can comment anonymously or not. I couldn't comment when I was logged in, so I'm trying this now. I sure hope so, but we'll see in a minute... holding my breathe and clicking the button....

Rabid Attack Sheep

Anonymous said...

(JustRun) Wow! Pain in the rear with this commenting thing, huh?

Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon. Good job on the running!

Alysoun said...

I can comment :) I think blogger is odd and wierd and needs to be taken over by someone sane......

Nope. *I* can't think of anyone, either.