Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sleepy....very sleepy

Distance: >2 miles       Time: 36:00 min    Dark 9-ish pm
Temperature: 82 °F Humidity: 69% Pressure: 29.95 inches (rising)
Last night’s run was good. Not great, but good. FireGuy’s watch has the count down timer that is best for these runs of time rather than distance. Well, I guess I didn’t explain the plan correctly because we didn’t turn around at one point and just ran out. That made for a long walk back. It was nice out last night so it wasn’t so bad but it made for a late night.

The weekend was a lot of fun. Another SCA event. Usually at these events I go to bed at the very small digits of the morning and get up before they get to double digits. This weekend was no exception. Saturday lasted till 4 am Sunday morning and then I was up again at 8 am ready for the day. Then home on Sunday evening….like midnight. I think I fell asleep about 2 am. I had a lot of fun catching up with friends I hadn’t seen in a little while and getting to know some new ones better….(Hi BatGirl!!)

Well, here we go another week has started and I cannot tell you how glad I am that it is a short one!! Lots of new projects seem to have made their way onto my plate in the last couple days. I really need to sort them out and I need some time…This weekend should be good for that. Maybe this weekend I will rest a little bit. Nahhh……

Yesterday was my first draft as the Commish for our fantacy football league at work. I had scheduled the draft at 5:30 so that a few of us could draft after work and help one of the new people who had never done a computer draft before. Well because it was easier everyone stayed…well except the guy who didn’t check if he had all his plugin’s installed and then couldn’t get on at draft time to draft. (there is one in every draft) It was a lot of fun.

My fund raising is going pretty well. I need to make another large push and that is included in the projects that need to be sorted out but it’s moving along at least. For those of you who have donated....Thank you So much. For those of you who havent....please consider this worthy organization. I'll run a marathon for a $1 mile....how bout $26 to fight blood cancers!!

Today is another long one with the Work, Teach, Run Bed theory in place. ;)

Still running along….

No comments: