Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How to make me useless...

Distance: 4.0 miles   Time: ~52 min   fair 9:30 pm
Temperature: 82 °F Humidity: 56% Pressure: 30:10 inches (rising)
4 miles…YEA!! My foot was stiff after but the stretching it before I run seems to be helping sooooo much.

I’m feeling very behind this week. (too much video gaming this weekend) FireGuy suggested we play one of the PS2 games I have. A two player dungeon type game. He is proving to be a great video game adventure partner. (Not everyone seems to do this well together)

I don't own the latest Tomb Raider, my other favorite type of game, because I will lose my mind playing it till it is done. (It's one player so I would be just lost to the world)

All that aside, video games have always proven to be an inexpensive distraction. I think this is a good idea with the holidays on the way. I'll have more money for Christmas presents if I stay home and play video games. (esp. when I buy them online used or wholesale...amazon rocks)

Maybe after running a marathon I will look a little more like Lara Croft....with out the fake lips and all. :)

I need to get to bed earlier….

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Angelina's pucker is legit.. remember Hackers? But I get ya! Here's to superheroines who kick butt without the "extra bonus features"!

JustRun said...

I don't get the video game thing specifically, but I do get the obsession thing. I SO get that. So cheers to losing yourself to your chosen obsession! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, the fake lips are something you want to avoid!

As for me, I'm a big fan of the cheezy games like Crash Bandicoot and the old school Mario games... those I understand!

Runner Girl FL said...

Crash Bandicoot Is another favorite of mine too!!!

I think I lost an entire college semester to crash....

(er....um...Hi Mom ?!?!)

Natalie said...

I had difficulty changing with the times. I never made it past the original Nintendo. I saved up my allowance for like a year, there's no way I was going to upgrade. It's kinda fun to watch other people play though. Laura Croft is kickass.

Natalie said...

ps- Hi runner girl's mom!!!