Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Here I am….

Did you miss me? I’m fine. I took the weekend off. I didn’t mean to but it happened. I’ll probably be sorry this weekend but right now I have NO regrets! My blisters have healed, the new socks are keeping them from reforming so far. I’m scared to wear any other socks but I only have two pairs of the “Wright socks” I guess I better do some laundry to get those socks clean!! Or washing in the bathroom sink.

So Today I ran 3+ at the gym this morning. The current plan is:

Wednesday night: run with FireGuy, the 3.6 mile loop,

Thursday morning: 4.6 or so

Thursday after the run: off to Venice to be with the “Old folks at home” – Sorry Florida Joke. To se the family. My little brother and favorite sister-in-law will be down for the big T!

Friday afternoon/eve: Maybe back in time to run with FireGuy or I’ll go to the gym…or I’ll run in Venice if the schedule determines that.

Saturday: off!! Try to get hose stuff done. Like decorating for Christmas and starting on Christmas cards!!

Sunday: the long run…what ever the schedule says (~15-16 I think…EEP!)

Today’s run was fine!! With the break my shins didn’t hurt at all and the blisters are gone and the shoes felt great. FINALLY!!

Run like a turkey!!

3 comments:

JustRun said...

Good for you for taking time off and listening to your body! That is always right and always pays off on raceday.
The rest of your plan looks good. Happy Turkey Day!

Natalie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Tell the old folks I said "hi".
Gobble gobble!

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving to you runnergirl (mon and bubba 69)