Thursday, November 09, 2006

Internet Down Again!

Distance: 5.6 miles   Time: ??? min       9:00 pm
Temperature: 66 °F Humidity: 70% Pressure: 29:83 inches (holding)
These 5.6 mile runs are getting easier. Using the mole skin on my feet they didn’t start to make blisters till the last mile. (Yes new blisters anyway) But it was nice to run almost all the way with no pain. The shin is good the knees are good. All good!!

Ok…so RoadRunner is down again at my home!! I don’t know why. It isn’t my system, it isn’t my network, it’s them. I don’t like THEM. Not even a little bit. I’m trying not to Hate people….but they are a corporate entity…hmmm…ok I HATE THEM!! So all week I have been trying to read e-mail online from random places. Grrrrr

I can not even download the TV shoes I watch!! What will I do if I get behind in my favorite shows? I normally don’t watch much TV, but this season there are some new ones. I watch:

Heroes – Shocking I know that I would like a Science Fiction type show about Heroes that ends up almost being a live action comic book as implied by the show…Save the chearleader…Save the World!!

Friday Night Lights – This is another new show this season and again shocking that I like a show about sports. Specifically football! So far this show seems pretty cool.

ER – This has been a staple for years. There have been complete seasons of television where this was the only thing I watched. (well...and sports)

Rescue Me – It’s a show about firemen…guess who got me to watch this?!?! Anyway it’s on over the summer when the “regular” season shows are in re-runs so it is easy to have time for one show in the summer.

Two and a Half Men – This is really the only comedy I catch semi-regularly now that there is no friends. It’s cute.

That’s about it. I like to have a heart attack once a week watching the Buccaneers almost win/lose during football season, and I’ll watch what I catch during Baseball season till the Fall Classic…oh and the little league World Series…I LOVE the little league World Series!! Saturday Morning Cartoons get turned on if I am not out of town on the weekend but they are mostly on in the background till I leave the house to do something fun!!

I was told I would like Jerhico…I’ll have to check into that.

That’s 3 hours a week with a little more during football season and a little less in the summer. That’s not too bad.

No I don’t have cable…I do not see the need when I am never home. If I miss it I down load it.

What do you watch?

5 comments:

Alysoun said...

I watch Lost; Studio 60, the Sopranos and Rome. Also Meet the Press; Face the Nation; BBC World News and The Daily Show with John Stewart. Also C-Span.

Yes, I AM a geek...your point?

JustRun said...

Glad to hear you're getting there with the feet. Don't give up... also, I've heard a powder in the shoes helps to dry out the moisture which, apparently, will then decrease the potential for blisters.
But, so says the girl that got a blister under her toenail. Yeah, I'm gross.

Anyway, I love Rescue Me... it's dark but Dennis Leary is good and I'll be danged* if I didn't cry several times watching that one. Sheesh!

*I never use that word. Wierd.

Natalie said...

When are you going to start watching Scrubs?! (I have all the seasons on DVD when you give in and want to get caught up...). We also watch My Name is Earl and the Office. I try to watch Dateline: Perverted Justice when I remember it. Oh! And Dr. Phil, of course...
Gee, I hope Sportcenter and endless CNN while blogging don't count...

teacherwoman said...

I came across your blog looking at another...

I love to watch Desperate Housewives, What About Brian, and Grey's Anatomy. I try to watch any Basketball(NBA & College) or Baseball game when I can! I usually fall asleep to SportsCenter!

Anonymous said...

You have some pretty great taste! Especially Rescue Me. Which I am in love with because that show? That's pretty darn close to real life at the station sometimes. Not the banging everyone times... or at least if it is, I'm choosing to ignore it.