Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday Morning Silliness

From my turtle type friend....






You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Runnergirl the Mighty
~and~
Orlando Bloom
December 9, 2029 at 6 pm
Location: The hospital
'What will your wedding invitation look like?'
(QuizGalaxy.com)



Well anyway at least I know someday someone will marry me, even if it is in 23 years and 3 days. I wonder why we are in the hospital?!?! Maybe they have a very nice arboretum. Ohhh hospital food for the reception...can't get better than that!!

JR, Bre, GG....there is hope for all of us!!!

Oooo....Legolas. (I really prefer Aragorn.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is silliness... the invite is tacky but I love the location it gave me! I'll post mine to my blog later. Thanks for the entertainment! :)

Alysoun said...

As long as everyone understands that Aragorn is MINE, it's all good :)

Runner Girl FL said...

JR - I can't wait to see who you are going to marry!! And where it will take place. Am I invited?

A - Nope I won him fair and square in the Fantasy Football Superbowl of '02.

anne said...

I managed to snag Jude Law in Australia. No more specific - just somewhere in the whole country.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope so, because I landed Denzel Washington in Paris - tres bien!!

Runner Girl FL said...

eb - I'll just take a walk about and try to find ya!!

Bre - Denzel is pretty hot...you go girl!!

Natalie said...

Ewwww. I got Jack Black at Disneyland. How tacky.

Runner Girl FL said...

mb - eewwww! And Disney Land! Well I'm sure Dean now sleeps soundly knowing you made the better choice.

gg - WELL?!?!