Monday, January 22, 2007

GO COLTS!!

This weekend was a lot of fun. Some friends of FireGuy got married on Saturday and the wedding and reception were a lot of fun. Also we got to see a lot of people who live a little further away (North GA) that don’t get to visit very often. It was a group of friends that hadn’t hung out all in one place together in a long time. Lots of “remember that one time…” stories.

Unfortunately my knee is still not super happy and the heels I wore to the wedding (yes I wore heels) didn’t help any. Grrrrr!

Then yesterday….I don’t think I have ever rooted so hard for a team that wasn’t mine. YEA COLTS! They did a good job with the comeback and made that one of the best games to watch ever! Go Tony D!

Also since there was some time got FireGuy to help me put Christmas decorations up into the attic. They had been boxed up in totes for weeks but it is so much easier to have one person on the ladder and one person putting boxes up. Now that they are out of my way maybe my house can get a little cleaner.

Only 5 x 10^6 things left to do!

5 comments:

JustRun said...

"Only 5 x 10^6 things left to do!"

You math people are just funny!

And yes, go Colts! :)

Natalie said...

I was sooo happy for the Colts also.
Go Peyton! Cut that meat!!!

Runner Girl FL said...

JR - we are here to entertain :)

MB - We were cheering and banging on the table...

D-caf (bang bang) D-caf (bang bang)

and every time someone looked injured we yelled "Rub some dirt on it"

Those are the best commercials!!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! You wore heels! Were they fabulous?!

Runner Girl FL said...

bre - Of Course! Little black strappy ones. Maybe I'll send you a picture. :) hehehe