Thursday, January 04, 2007

YIPPIE 2007!! *

Well here we begin another year. 2006....not the best year for my record books so I will not be so very very unhappy to see it go. It's all here on this blog so we need not beat that horse anymore. Too bad too....I liked all the round numbers...but then I really like to write 7's too. (I know I'm weird...I also really like Z)

2007 - I'm starting it with a Marathon...what more can I say. If I finish it will be a good start to the year. I leave tomorrow...wish me luck. I haven't packed a thing.

Well I better pack and clean the house and take out the trash. (Don't want the place to stink when I get back on Monday...that would not a good thing in '07.)

Stay tuned for post marathon information!!

*(see MB...not much more to say than that)

5 comments:

JustRun said...

Good luck to you- take it all in, I hear it's SUCH a fun race. I have three friends that will be there (one doing the Goofy Challenge) and I'll be sending good vibes to all of you.

I've been thinking of you often over the last week. My best to you. You will finish!

anne said...

Good luck - the weather is supposed to be good.

May 2007 be a good year.

Natalie said...

Best of luck to you! What a way to start a New Year, and in honor of the people you lost in 2006. I'll be thinking about you!

Natalie said...

PS- I'll buy you Trang's when you get back...

Anonymous said...

Luck, luck, luck, luck! Even though it's late, I'll send extra!