Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In the Planning Stages

New plan. The knee has been behaving perfectly for about 2 days. A change in shoes and taking Glucosamine/Chondroitin seems to made the biggest difference. Another day or two and I’m gonna run. Otherwise in another day or two I’m gonna be crazy(er).

Tonight I don’t teach at the college and I would consider running but I seem to have caught a small version of the plague!! Headache, low low fever, weird feeling throat thing and yesterday my nose ran. That means another couple days to make sure I don’t run sick.

So speaking of plans…Valentines day… I have to teach that night. If you can’t do Valentines day on V-day when do you do it? The day before? Late that night? The weekend before or after?

Any Ideas? I haven’t had Valentine on Valentine’s Day in a long time…

(NOTE: Unlike Bre’s students I think this is a fun holiday and not a BIG HUGE DEAL!!)

3 comments:

JustRun said...

Yay! Glad to hear the body is cooperating so you can get out there.
As for V-day, I'm not sure. Maybe you make a weekend of it? Stay in, relax? I don't know. I am sure it will be great no matter what.

runliarun said...

How about doing V-day every day? I kind of resent they confine the woeing, the courting, the loving to 24 hours. But that's me, greedy...

Runner Girl FL said...

JR - I think I'm going to leave it up to FireGuy. Anything is fine...let's see what he comes up with...then I don't have to work that hard.

Lia - Welcome. Yeah I don't think that should be the only time but I also don't think it needs to be a stupid big deal. So a holiday for fun?? I'm in!! (But then I don't dress up in costume just for Halloween either)