Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

Ok…so because I have to teach at the Community College tonight FireGuy and I did Valentines Day yesterday. Mostly. I say mostly because I actually got my present the day before since he couldn’t wait. (Not that it hadn’t been killing me to give him his) He got me a book I wanted. I had gotten him a funny t-shirt that really fit. Both were mostly inside information sort of gifts which is what made them so much fun. Last night he took me to dinner. He showed up with 12 roses and a card. We went to Red Lobster for Dinner. Then we went back to my house and hung out watched a little TV till he went home. It was the best Valentines ever!!

Since I get out late tonight we were just going to hang out at home. I am inspired by Bre’s list today and think we should watch the greatest movie ever….What movie? The Princess Bride of course. Don’t worry he already knows it’s the best movie ever!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

Make it fun

6 comments:

Bre said...

I'm glad I could be so inspirational! ;) Your early celebration sounds fabulous!

JustRun said...

What a nice early celebration!
The Princess Bride IS wonderful, too, but I prefer #1 on Bre's list. I'm a sucker for guys outside of windows holding their boom box over their head. What can I say? :)

Have a happy day!

anne said...

Perfect. I love the idea of a book as a present, I have to keep that in mind as well.

Have a great day.

Natalie said...

Glad you had-and are still having- such a wonderful Valentine's Day! You deserve it! (Please give me more details via phone or email. Thank you.)

Runner Girl FL said...

Bre - of course your insirations are fabulous

JR - I haven't seen that one. I guess I will have to watch it. I'm sure I will have to get MB to watch it with me.

eb - The book was a great idea because only he would have bought it for me too.

MB - Of course I will call ya later. :)

Hamza matar said...

lovely page,,,