Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kittens Day 2007


Last year MagnetBabe declared February 15th blog about your cat day. Well she seems to have decided to crusade for underprivileged cats and she blogs about her “extended” cat family all the time. (Much to my entertainment)

Last year I posted about my three kittens. They are the cutest ones in the whole world ya know. So this year I thought I would update the status of all of them.

Loki is still in charge. He still chases Freya around the house every night and licks Saga on the head. He is still a pumpkin head most of the time who will drool when you pet him.

Freya has learned to love Saga and still tries to get fed more than the allotted 2 times a day. She is still the most beautiful stripy cat with her green eyes and her charcoal fur with black stripes.

Saga is still just a little bug as she is the smallest of the three. She did grow out of her racing stripes that ran down her back and they turned racing spots. She is the hunter of shoelaces and loser of everything under the couch. If you can’t find it and it could possibly fit under the couch you can bet it is there.

Due to the three of them breaking stuff last year I am down one dragon snow globe, 2 Christmas ornaments and 2 flower vases. This didn’t pose a problem till the dozen roses for Valentines day. They are in a drinking glass…but still the most beautiful flowers I have ever gotten.

So…there ya go…those are my kittens this year. This picture was taken quite a while ago Saga is bigger than that now but she is still the smallest.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww... Since this is your blog you are entitled to declare your brood the three cutest kitties in the world. But know that mine run a very close 4-6 and then 7-27 or whatever. I thought about celebrating blog about your cat day but I think my readers are about to virtually strangle me for dong that the other 364 days a year.
In my humble opinion though, you don't blog about your kitties enough. They're so precious!

anne said...

I can't in good humor call you a crazy cat lady?!?! Just kidding...they are quite cute. And I have been dubbed (by you) as the crazy dog lady. Which is probably a fair statement. Expect more dog posts soon. Very soon.

anne said...

Did you see what temps are going to be this weekend for the races? Yikes.

Runner Girl FL said...

eb - I DID!! I think I'm glad I didn't even decide to do the 15k It is the first one on Sat Morning the coldest day this YEAR!!

For those of you NOT MB or EB What she means is that it is 8am on the 17th and the sun is up and shining and it is still 37 degrees!! BRRRRR!

(I know I'm a big wimp here)

JustRun said...

Awww, they are cuties!


Oh yeah, and on those temps... welcome to my world. Stinks, don't it?

:)

Anonymous said...

I don't have a cat...but sure would love to see more pics of yours. Just too cute!