Monday, May 07, 2007

How ‘bout this weather!!

I hope those of you up North are finally having some nice weather. The Fabulous Bre seems to be doing well enough with highs in the 70’s. The lows are a little low for me.

And JustRun in CO seems to be a bit chilly!! But not too bad…It doesn’t look like she needs her winter coat to run and her built in snot catchers.

However, MagnetBabe, E.B. and I are having Phenomenal weather today. And I’m sure we are all stuck in the same boat….that being stuck inside!!

I WANNA GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!!!

I was outside this weekend. I went garage sale shopping with a friend. Found a few things too. One of those fireplace sets with the little brush and shovel and poker an stand and all for $15, and some wooden bowls ($.25 ea.) Then SCA stuff yesterday outside too. However it was a little warm. Now nothing like it’s going to be in a month but a little warm. I wouldn’t comment on yesterdays warmness except that yesterday evening it rained and cooled off just a little bit, so today is FANTASTIC!!! And now I’m inside!!

Humph!!

Someone should be outside playing baseball in this weather!! It should be me!!

Actually FireGuy wanted to go out tonight and picked a little place here in town called the Front Porch. Which is what they have, a BIG front porch. It should be a perfect evening to sit outside on said porch. Good choice FireGuy (The food is great too – Little local place with really good food if you come to TPA you should try it)

Then it will be home to watch Heroes!! (Save the cheerleader!! Save the world!!)

5 comments:

Bre said...

It's lovely up here! Finally!

but I feel you, I took tomorrow off just so I could play in the sunshine. There's a hammock in my very near future! :)

Anonymous said...

Cheerleaders are heros? I think i lost you there. Weather up here is as usual - unpredictable. Thanks for asking. And even more thanks for rubbing it in that it's wonderful down there. ya...thanks!

Natalie said...

Yummm, the Front Porch is a good choice!
I actually took a few academic papers outside to read yesterday because I felt too cooped up. Gorgeous!

JustRun said...

It's finally lovely here, mostly. I sweat about ten steps into a run again, so that's good. :) It did snow Sunday night, which was so very wrong.
I have to try this Front Porch place someday.

anne said...

It was super nice until that damned smoke yesterday - that was awful!